What is ROM?
What are the risk factors for high ROM?
Causes of high ROM
Intervention tips / How to lower oxidative stress
Found in Takezō Equip Immunity Defense
Our Immunity Defense™ module is available during personalization when ordering Equip™. We have formulated the Immunity Defense™ module based on the latest scientific knowledge. It is loaded with vitamins C, D, Zinc, Elderberry, Selenium, B12, Beta Glucan + other vitamins recommended by experts to help defend your immune system.
- Pizzino, G., Irrera, N., Cucinotta, M., Pallio, G., Mannino, F., Arcoraci, V., Squadrito, F., Altavilla, D., & Bitto, A. (2017). Oxidative Stress: Harms and Benefits for Human Health. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2017, 8416763. https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/8416763
- Saha, S. K., Lee, S. B., Won, J., Choi, H. Y., Kim, K., Yang, G. M., Dayem, A. A., & Cho, S. G. (2017). Correlation between Oxidative Stress, Nutrition, and Cancer Initiation. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(7), 1544. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms18071544
- Uttara, B., Singh, A. V., Zamboni, P., & Mahajan, R. T. (2009). Oxidative stress and neurodegenerative diseases: a review of upstream and downstream antioxidant therapeutic options. Current neuropharmacology, 7(1), 65–74. https://doi.org/10.2174/157015909787602823
- Masaki, N., Sato, A., Horii, S., Kimura, T., Toya, T., Yasuda, R., Namba, T., Yada, H., Kawamura, A., & Adachi, T. (2016). Usefulness of the d-ROMs test for prediction of cardiovascular events. International journal of cardiology, 222, 226–232. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2016.07.225
- Oxidants can slow down the cell ageing. (2020). Retrieved 24 November 2020, from https://www.techexplorist.com/oxidants-slow-down-cell-ageing/36060/
- Peroxiredoxin promotes longevity and H2O2-resistance in yeast through redox-modulation of protein kinase A. (2020). Retrieved 24 November 2020, from https://elifesciences.org/articles/60346
- Natural Remedies for Fighting Oxidative Stress. (2020). Retrieved 24 November 2020, from https://www.verywellhealth.com/oxidative-stress-and-your-health-89492
- Antioxidants Explained in Simple Terms. (2020). Retrieved 24 November 2020, from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/antioxidants-explained#supplements