If there was a super mineral, then zinc would be a contender. Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is crucial to more than 200 enzymatic reactions and plays a key role in growth, immune function, testosterone metabolism, and numerous other functions in your body.*
Clinical studies demonstrate zinc supplementation can increase general wellness, and that it has a beneficial impact on connective tissue, as well as reproductive and eye health.*
If the body has trouble absorbing a nutrient, then it can't obtain the nutrient’s benefits. Of all zinc supplements, Zinc Picolinate is the best absorbed format.
Benefits of Thorne’s Zinc Picolinate:
• Zinc is necessary for the development and function of the cells related to our immune response*
• Essential for activation of a certain group of white blood cells – called T-lymphocytes (T-cells) – that moderate the body’s inflammatory response during times of immune stress*
• Studies have found that the antioxidant-promoting properties of zinc help mitigate oxidative stress – a process that damages cells and tissues and can lead to several chronic health conditions*
• Promotes healthy skin and eyes*
• Needed to support the body's normal production of testosterone, a hormone essential for promoting lean muscle mass*
One Capsule Contains:
Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 15 mg.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Zinc can inhibit the absorption of copper. Long-term zinc supplementation should include copper in a 15:1 (Zn:Cu) ratio.