N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a sulfur-containing amino acid that facilitates the production of glutathione. NAC is a powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy immune function and helps protect the body from toxic insults and oxidative stress.*
Benefits of NAC:
• Promotes the thinning of mucus in the lungs, making it easier to clear*
• Promotes optimal immune function*
• Supports liver and kidney detoxification and aids in the clearance of heavy metals such as mercury and cadmium*
• Protects the liver and kidneys from toxic insults*
• Acts as a potent antioxidant
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, NAC positively impacted lymphocyte cell numbers, white cells that are crucial to normal immune function.*
One Capsule Contains:
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 500 mg.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.