If it’s not for you, send it back to us.
Our Privacy Guarantee
At Takezo, we are committed to maintaining our consumers’ privacy. We take great care to safeguard the personal information that we collect to ensure that our consumers’ privacy is maintained. We have provided this notice to you to describe the information collection and use practices at Takezo. This notice describes the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Your personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify or contact you. Your name, home address, telephone number, and email address are examples of personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include aggregated or de-identified information.
Information We Collect:
Information you provide to us directly when you:
- Make an online purchase or other transaction with us;
- Create an account on one of our websites or mobile application;
- Participate in our programs, such as Team Takezo;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey;
- Request consumer service including dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us; or
- Post a review or comment on one of our websites or social media sites, or post other user-generated content on one of our websites, social media sites, or mobile services
Information you provide through the use of our services, including:
- We may collect device-specific information when you visit our websites, social media sites or use our mobile applications or services. This includes information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information. We may also associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices.
- This includes details of how you used our sites or mobile applications including clicks and page information such as the address (or URL) of the website or mobile application you came from before visiting our site or mobile application, which pages you visit on our site or application, which browser you used to view our site or mobile application, and any search terms entered.
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data and other standard weblog information.
- When you use our services, we may collect information about your physical location through the use of our Services on your mobile phone or device by, for example using satellite, cell phone tower, WiFi signal, beacons, Bluetooth, and near field communication protocols, when you are in or near a Takezo event display. For example, through mobile services, Bluetooth & WiFi technology in our event display may allow us to recognize the location of a mobile device around our display when you opt-in to allow us to collect this information.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies:
- Remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your user name less frequently;
- Presenting information that’s targeted to your interests, including Takezo content presented on another website;
- Measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, and advertising
- The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable these technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser setting, but please note that disabling cookies may impact some of our website’s features and prevent the site from operating properly.
- A “Web Beacon” is an electronic image placed in the code of a webpage, application, or email. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another and to improve site performance.
- We may use or engage a third party that uses Local Stored Objects, sometimes referred to as “Flash Cookies,” and other technologies to collect and store information about the use of our services. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on your computer or device using Adobe Flash technology. Flash cookies are different from the cookies discussed above because cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To limit the websites that can store information in Flash cookies on your device, you must visit Adobe.
Information We Collect From Other Sources:
- We may collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, chat room, or social network. We also may collect information from other companies, organizations, or third-party partners. For example, we may receive information about you from a partner when we jointly offer services or from an advertiser about your experiences with them. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information and give you product recommendations and special offers more likely to interest you.
How We Use Your Information:
Product and Service Fulfillment
- We use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, and improve your experience.
Our Marketing Purposes
- We use your information to deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, e-mails, mobile messages, and social media notifications about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes.
- We use your information to improve the effectiveness of our services, conduct research and analysis, or to perform other business activities as needed.
Prevention of Fraud and other Harm
- We use your information to detect, prevent or investigate potential security breaches, fraudulent transactions, and monitor against theft.
- We may use your information to assist law enforcement and respond to regulatory or other legal inquiries.
How We Share Your Information:
When We Work With Service Providers
- We may share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated companies that perform tasks on our behalf related to our business. Such tasks include analyzing site usage data, consumer service, electronic and postal mail service, and social and other media services. Third-party service providers only receive your information as necessary to perform their role, and we instruct them not to use your information for any other purposes.
- We may work with other companies who place cookies, tags, and web beacons on our websites. These companies help operate our websites and provide you with additional products and services.
- We may also use third-party advertising networks to serve advertisements on our behalf. The cookies received with the banner advertisements served by these networks may be used to collect and build behavioral profiles by these companies to deliver targeted advertisements on our website and unaffiliated websites.
When We Work With Third Party Partners
- We may work with other companies who operate their own websites or mobile applications, to allow them to offer Takezo consumers the ability to connect to Takezo services. These services give you more options for ways to use Takezo services from websites or apps that are not owned or operated by Takezo.
- We contract with companies to allow Takezo consumers to access their Team Takezo account from those partners’ websites and/or mobile apps. This may include the ability to join Team Takezo, add an existing Team Takezo membership, and/or access your account information.
- Team Takezo members may choose to connect their accounts with third-party apps and devices in order to earn points for their healthy activities. Notwithstanding the uses and disclosures set forth above, Takezo will not use or disclose to third parties user data gathered under the Team Takezo program for advertising or other use-based data mining purposes other than improving health, or for the purpose of health research. In no event will any information be collected from Team Takezo members for use by third parties in compliance with this section without obtaining user consent.
When Sharing is Required by Law or Helps Us Protect Our Interests
- We will use and disclose your information as necessary or appropriate under applicable law, to comply with legal process, to respond to such requests from public and government authorities, to enforce our terms and conditions, including investigations of potential violations, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and to allow us to pursue available remedies to limit the damages that we may sustain. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety or in litigation where the data is pertinent, we may use or disclose personal information without your consent or court process.
When We Work On Business Transactions
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets, or as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions, or in the course of providing transition of services to another provider. In such transactions, consumer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Additionally, in the unlikely event that Takezo or substantially all of its assets are acquired, consumer information will of course be one of the transferred assets and is permissible under law.
Non-identifiable or Aggregate information with Third Parties
- We may share non-identifiable or aggregate information with third parties for lawful purposes.
With Your Consent
- At your direction or request, or when you otherwise consent, we may share your information.
By interacting with any of the Takezo Family of Companies as described above, you consent to the practices described in this privacy notice. However, we want you to know that you do have certain choices with regard to how your information is collected and used.
Email and Mobile Communications
You may choose to stop receiving e-mail and mobile marketing communications by changing your preferences online. If you have an online account, log in to Your Account, and update your communication preferences. If you do not have an online account you may click Unsubscribe from the bottom of Takezo emails, and reply STOP to our text messages to stop receiving emails and SMS text messages. To request unsubscribing by email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Push Notifications
You can opt-out from further allowing Takezo to send you push notifications by adjusting the permissions on your mobile device or from the Takezo app.
You can opt-out from further allowing Takezo to access location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device.
- Event Display Location
You can opt-out from further allowing Takezo to access your event display location by adjusting the location permissions on your mobile device or from the Takezo app.
Online Tracking and Interest-Based Advertisements
- Takezo may engage third party advertisers to provide interest-based advertising on our websites and social media sites, as well as other third-party sites in order to display advertising that is relevant to you. These third parties may collect information about your use of our services over time and that information may be combined with information collected on different websites and online services.
- These third-party advertisers may be participants in the Network Advertising Initiative and/or the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising, which allows users to opt-out of ad targeting from participating companies. To learn more about interest-based advertising, or to opt-out of having your web browsing information used by certain third-party advertisers for behavioral advertising purposes, go to www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- When you “opt-out” of receiving interest-based advertisements, this does not mean you will no longer see advertisements from Takezo. It means that the online ads that you do see will not be tailored for you based on your particular interests. We may still collect information about you for any purpose permitted under the Policy, including analytics and fraud prevention.
Our "Do Not Track" Policy
- Takezo respects enhanced user privacy controls. We support the development and implementation of a standard “do not track” browser feature, which signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. At this time Team Takezo does not interpret or respond to “do not track” signals. However, you may set your Web browser to not accept new cookies or web beacons, be notified when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. By disabling these features, your experience on Team Takezo will not be as smooth and you will not be able to take full advantage of our website’s features. Please see the Help section of your browser for instructions on managing security preferences.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
Links to Third-Party Sites:
How We Protect Your Information:
- Takezo recognizes the importance of maintaining the security of your personal information. Whether you are shopping on our website or through our mobile services, or in our event displays, we use reasonable security measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards.
- “Phishing” is a common email scam where your email address is used to contact you and ask for personal or sensitive information. Always be cautious when opening links or attachments from unsolicited third parties. Also know that Takezo will not send you emails asking for your credit card number, social security number or other personally identifiable information. If you are ever asked for this information, you can be confident it is not from Takezo.
Children's Personal Information
- We recognize the importance of protecting children’s online privacy. Our website and mobile services are intended for a general audience and are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
How To Contact Us:
Phone: (971) 266-1246
Takezo, LLC Privacy
160 Greentree Dr., Suite 101
Dover, DE 19904
Effective Date: 04/15/2019