Organic Prebiotic Soluble Fiber
Found Takezō Energy
For: Prebiotics, dietary fiber, & healthy gut function
- Source of prebiotics to assist in healthy gut function and minimize digestive issues
- Corn-free dietary fiber for improved digestive health
- The natural dietary fiber found in plants, consumed regularly, helps to support good digestive health. Dietary fiber from plants also works as a prebiotic, nourishing healthy bacteria in the gut for improved digestion and intestinal balance.
- Most people consume about one third of the recommended daily serving of fiber each day. When the body is not getting the recommended amount of daily fiber, it has a harder time maintaining healthy blood cholesterol levels.
- A diet rich in fiber can help support healthy weight management by promoting feelings of satiety or fullness in addition to supporting healthy elimination
- “Fiber and Prebiotics: Mechanisms and Health Benefits”
~ Joanne Slavin Department of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Minnesota
Sourced, tested, and blended at a WADA & GMP compliant facility.
Questions? Join in the conversation below: [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]