Good nutrition is essential for healthy brain function. The brain needs nutrients to provide energy to fuel the nerves, support neurotransmitter production, and protect against oxidative stress. That is why diet and supplementation are so important, particularly for an individual who needs post-impact brain support.
SynaQuell + is formulated with the best-researched nutrients for post-impact brain support.*
Key ingredients in SynaQuell and their key benefits:
• Ketones, such as BHB, provide an alternate fuel source for both injured and uninjured brains.*
• BCAAs are important precursors to the neurotransmitters dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.*
• DHA, an essential fatty acid found in high concentrations in the membranes of the brain’s nerve cells, supports a healthy balance of inflammatory cytokines in the brain.*
A closer look at the ingredients in SynaQuell +
• Ketones, such as BHB, supply 70 percent of the brain’s energy needs – and do so much more efficiently than glucose.*
• Ketones provide an alternate fuel source for both the injured and uninjured brain.*
• BHB is neuroprotective because it increases mitochondrial biogenesis, which in turn increases ATP (energy production) in brain/nerve cells.*
• BHB enhances cerebral blood flow.*
• BHB helps resist the damaging effects of oxidative stress, which can occur after a brain injury.*
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs):
• BCAAs include leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
• They readily cross the blood-brain barrier.*
• BCAAs and their metabolites have been shown to decline after even mild impact to the brain.
• In the brain, BCAAs serve as important precursors to the neurotransmitters dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.*
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA):
• Test of the Omega-3 Index (the percentage of EPA and DHA in red blood cells) in college football athletes indicates insufficient levels of these important omega-3 fatty acids in this population.
• DHA, which is found in high concentrations in the membranes of the brain’s nerve cells, supports a healthy balance of inflammatory cytokines in the brain.*
• DHA supports cognitive function and learning ability.*
• DHA is neuroprotective and supports healthy levels of brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF).*
Additional supportive nutrients
• Two brain-protective antioxidants – NAC and reduced glutathione.*
• Botanical extracts that support a healthy balance of inflammatory cytokines and healthy aging sirtuins – curcumin phytosome (Meriva®) and resveratrol.*
• A neuroprotective vitamin and a neuroprotective mineral – riboflavin 5’-phosphate (active B2) and magnesium.*
One Scoop (15.8 g) Contains:
Total Fat 1 g
Total Carbohydrates 5 g
Total Sugars 2 g
Includes 0 g Added Sugars
Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 100 mg
Magnesium (132 mg as TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Taste Free and 88 mg as Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate)* 220 mg
L-Leucine 1.25 g
Beta Hydroxybutyrate (as Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate) 750 mg
L-Isoleucine 625 mg
L-Valine 625 mg
Glutathione (Reduced) 500 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (from Algal Oil) 375 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 300 mg
Curcumin Phytosome* (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower) 250 mg
Trans-Resveratrol 125 mg
Other Ingredients: Flavors, Citric Acid, Carboxymethylcellulose Gum, Stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 95%).
*This product uses Albion’s TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Taste Free. TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion International, Inc. *This product uses Indena S.p.A.’s curcumin phytosome (Meriva®). Meriva is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
Mix 1 scoop with at least 12 ounces of water two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant or nursing, do not use this product.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.